Since launching in 2017, the PEOPLE Network has been ever-growing, thanks to your ongoing support. We are launching our first bulletin issue to overview our past activities and milestones, share member news, and more importantly, to promote your research group and organization, improve communication and collaboration, introduce potential funding opportunities, and support young researchers and student groups. We, therefore, request you to share information (from October 2017 to the present) related to the following:
- News of PEOPLE members and associated students/graduates (awards, recognitions, achievements, news media reports, etc.)
- Featured publications relevant to PEOPLE
- The highlight of your research labs/facilities (please see an example of the NRPOP Laboratory: https://www.people-network.ca/index.php/research-facility-nrpop-laboratory/). The PEOPLE website will soon launch a new section of the Research Facility Catalog to promote your research facility and improve collaboration. We will send out a separate email for this initiative.
- Funding opportunities
- Recent hiring positions (searching for graduate students/postdocs/interns; job openings for new graduates, etc.)
- Upcoming events organized by your institution
- Other information that would benefit PEOPLE members and the associated student groups
The issue is planned to publish in February. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate it if you could get back by February 5, 2021. Stay tuned!